Luis Miranda Alzamora
LLM, of The University of Chicago and Lawyer from Universidad de Lima. Partner since 1999, he specializes in transactional and corporate matters, as well as corporate and investment dispute resolutions. Has played a main role in the mergers and acquisitions in the past years, counseling Gloria Group, Laureate Education Inc., Primax (Joint Venture ENAP – Romero Group), Sigdo Koppers, among others. Also advises international investors in corporate disputes as well as state investment disputes.
The University of Chicago Law School. Masters in Law – LLM (1997).
Universidad de Lima. Lawyer, with maximum honors (1994).
- Miranda & Amado Abogados (1999 – present).
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore, New York (1997 – 1998).
- Estudio Luis Echecopar García Abogados (1994 – 1996).
- Peruvian Exporters: Are they informed and prepared enough to face dumping complaints? In: Revista Peruana de Derecho de la Empresa: Comercio Exterior – Regarding the FTA. Nº 60. Lima, 2006.
- The Application of the Pacta Sunt Servanda Clause of Article 62 of the Constitution to Contracts regulated by Public Law. In: THEMIS N° 40. Lima, 2000. (Co-authored con Jose Daniel Amado).
- Legal Certainty when Contracting with the State: Law-Contract. In: THEMIS N° 33. Lima, 1996. (Co-authored with Jose Daniel Amado).