New application to know all about labor benefits: SmartLABORAL
Miranda & Amado launched a new application named “SmartLABORAL” (http://smartlaboral.mafirma.pe/), a new powerful technological tool addressed for employees and workers of a country to access –from cellphone or computer– to the latest updated information of the labor world.
One of the main attractions of the application (APP) is the “employee benefits calculator” that allows determining the reference amount of a liquidation of the social benefits of an employee, just by typing in some basic information such as the check-in date, check-out date, compensation, among others.
Making labor matters easier
With this initiative, Miranda & Amado makes available to employers, employees, HR managers, students, accountants, lawyers and general audience, a powerful technological tool that is very easy to use to access existing regulations and to be informed of all that happens in the labor world.
What does this APP contain?
This application named “SmartLABORAL” consists of six modules:
- ABC Laboral: it didactically explains the main labor matters such as labor contracts, salaries, working hours, dismissals, fines, and so on.
- Labor regulations: It contains a complete and updated list of all labor regulations, a kind of labor code. You do not need to look further: it is the latest and most current information.
- Employee benefits calculator: It will let you know quickly and easily, in a referential way, the amount of a liquidation of social benefits. You have to specify data only such as first day at the company, last day, and the monthly salary. Also, it allows noting if you have family allowance or if you are registered in a Health Care Provider (EPS) and that is all! By adding only 5 fields of data your will know the referential amount of your liquidation.
- Case law: It contains the most recent declarations and judgments of the Judiciary and the Constitutional Court.
- Daily newsletter: It contains the most relevant labor news of the most important newspapers. You will be well informed of all the current labor news in only one minute!
- Biweekly newsletter: You will access a deeper and more detailed analysis of the most important issues of the labor sector of the last two weeks.