Regulatory & Administrative
Our firm has a comprehensive and fully integrated approach to regulation, bringing together the expertise of our highly specialised practice groups in key areas such as electricity, oil and gas, mining, telecoms, infrastructure projects, administrative law, competition and dispute resolution.
A SAMPLE OF OUR EXPERIENCE
- Advised Telefónica del Perú in an administrative procedure initiated by the telecommunications regulator, OSIPTEL, due to an alleged anticompetitive bundling of the internet service “Speedy”.
- Advised Cálidda in the administrative procedure for alleged rate fixing practices.
- Advised ContourGlobal on all regulatory matters related to the construction of Peru’s first wind farms (Talara and Cupisnique).
- Advised Enersur on all regulatory matters related to the construction of a hydroelectric (Quitaracsa I) and a thermal (Chilca) power plants.
- Advised Level 3 in an administrative procedure initiated by the telecommunications regulator, OSIPTEL.
|Amado, José Daniel||Partner|
|De-Bernardis Llosa, Luis Marcelo||Partner|
|Delgado Venegas, Alberto||Partner|
|Vinatea Recoba, Luis||Partner|
|Bracamonte Hinostroza, Guillermo||Partner|
|Vittoria Figueroa, Fabiana||Associate|
|Varela Villar, Magaly||Associate|
|Alvarado Aldana, Jorge||Associate|
|Cárdenas Ríos, Gabriel||Associate|
|Ramírez Rojas, César||Associate|
|Ventura Rivas Plata, Alberto||Associate|
|Lercari Bueno, Alessia||Associate|