We are renowned for participating in the market’s most complex, sensitive and strategic matters, focused in the prevention and resolution of labour conflicts. We handle general labour, social security and safety and health at work matters, legal opinions, planning and strategy, restructuring, collective bargaining and negotiations with unions and the government, and we have participated in many of the biggest litigation cases in Peru in recent years.
A SAMPLE OF OUR EXPERIENCE
- Advised Telefónica Moviles in the successful outcome of multiple judicial proceedings relating to refunding of social benefits and arbitrary dismissals, among others, for a claimed amount of US$ 8 million.
- Advised Minera Aurífera Retamas in a collective bargaining involving more than 3,000 workers.
- Advised Banco de Crédito del Perú on an IT outsourcing process involving 900 workers and 89 subcontractors.
- Advised Corporación J.R. Lindley in the successful outcome of multiple judicial proceedings relating to matters relating to subcontracting and distribution agreements, and fixed-term labor agreements, for a claimed amount of US$ 12 million.
- Advised Unión de Cervecerías Peruanas Backus y Johnston in a labor inspection procedure executed by the labor authority in order to verifying its business autonomy from the distribution company of the SABMiller Group.